Beautiful Vacant Rural Land with Views
If you have been searching for a rural parcel of land to develop into your own rural retreat then 804 – 862 Bald Knob Road is worthy of your inspection and consideration.
This beautiful rural parcel has an area of 7.05 ha or 17.42 acres with a massive 345-meter frontage to Bald Knob Road. There are two gated entrances to the land allowing one for a residence and one for stock purposes. Two dams and lush pastures make for excellent grazing land. A creek runs through the land with a native rainforest vegetation corridor that in itself, is special. Six 100-year-old Pecan trees are also established on the northern ridge. For those looking to establish a home, several good building sites are available.
Landsborough is only 9Km or 9-minute drive away while Maleny is 10 km or 12-minute drive. Caloundra is 30-minutes and Brisbane is 75 minutes’ drive.
This land has been in the family for many years and now it is time to sell. All reasonable offers will be considered.
• 7.05 Ha or 17.42 acres
• Beautiful rural setting with views.
• A truly unique rural parcel of land offering a superb opportunity to develop into a
unique rural residence
• The land has a massive 345 frontage to Bald Knob Road.
• Two gate entrance to the land
• Two dams on the property
• A natural forested creek runs through the land
• Six 100-year-old Pecan trees
• Excellent pasture and water for cattle or horses.
• Landsborough 9 Km or 9-minute drive and 10 Km or 12-minute drive to Maleny
• Caloundra beaches are only 30-minute drive away and Brisbane 75-minute drive
• Good building sites available
For a further detail and a full inspection over the land contact Greg Young 0488 238 988.
Young Property Group