- 7 bed
- 3 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 34.41 hectare
- 2 Garage
A Superb Investment Property
Location of Investment Property
The location of this investment property, currently a horse agistment and education centre, is only 3 km from Corbould Park Racecourse. It is less than 10 km inland from the CBD of Caloundra, on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast. Being a leisurely one-hour drive north of Brisbane, and minutes from the superb beaches and restaurants of Caloundra, Mooloolaba and Maroochydore, makes this property an excellent investment proposition. Worth mentioning – the property is currently fully rented out and is earning over $100,000 P/A.
As an investment land banking’ opportunity, the acreage is ideally positioned for future residential expansion of the area. Just to the south is the new Aura development that will have 20,000 new homes built, housing some 50,000 people, over the next 30 years. Directly to the east of the property, on the other side of the Kawana Way Link Road, is the last residential development on the western side of the Little Mountain suburb. This is rapidly selling out.
– There are 2 houses and a cottage
a)The main house is a modern brick home with 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, large family room,
swimming pool and double separate garage with a storage area.
b)The second house is an older style, double storey home with 2 bedrooms upstairs.
c)The cottage is an ideal weekender or farm stay business prospect with 2 covered horse
yards and carport.
– 8 horse stable complex, with high roof and wash bay
– 24 dedicated horse agistment paddocks, most have shelters
– 3 large paddocks currently agisting cattle
– Sand arena (40 x 20 m), grass arena (60 x 20 m), and a round yard (16 m diameter)
– Numerous farm sheds with 3-phase power
– Horse owners have individual feed and tack areas set up in covered shipping containers (11
separate lockable areas)
– Rainwater tanks on the houses and sheds
– 2 km of bush tracks for trail riding
The aerial photographs show the setup of the property, with one central road entrance to the houses and stables. The proximity to the racecourse and the housing estate are clearly visible.
Inspection of this investment property is a must, to truly evaluate its potential. Please contact Alan Broder, 040 955 3877 to arrange a viewing.
Real Estate Agent