- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
Looking for a Sunshine Coast Investment Property?
Discover the new benchmark in modern coastal living at 6 Emporio Place, the final lakeside release of Maroochydore’s Emporio masterplan. Curated by the renowned team at Cottee Parker Architects, every new home has been crafted to facilitate modern apartment living, with generous space, enriching finishes and a host of modern luxuries such as rain water showers, butlers’ pantries and bedrooms with direct balcony access.
2- & 3-bedroom lakefront apartments from $439,000
Secure an apartment now with only $1,000
TYPICAL 2 BEDROOM INVESTMENT RETURN = Gross 5.2%
Based on: Average price: $525,800
Average return: $521 per week – (in line with JLL valuation and rental
appraisal, January 2020)
WHY INVEST IN 6 EMPORIO PLACE?
– Established and reputable local builder and developer
– Waterfront location surrounded by amenity
– High quality, generously sized apartments
– Low per square meter rate when compared to other projects on the market
– Independent valuation support
– Proven tenant appeal (above market occupancy rates of the existing apartments
SUMMARY OF KEY EXPENSES
– Rates: $2,800 per annum (approx.)
– Body Corporate Levies: From $4,155 per annum
ADDITIONAL INVESTOR INCENTIVES
As an added incentive for the first 20 buyers,
RCQ is offering the following to investors who
secure an apartment at 6 Emporio Place:
– $1,500 worth of conveyancing fees paid and 1 free storage cage plus a choice of 1 –
– 5% return on deposit
– $10,000 worth of apartment upgrades
– Rates and Body Corporate fees paid for 1st 12 months.
EMPORIO RENTAL MARKET- CONSISTENTLY LOW VACANCY
The past and current rental market at Emporio is exemplary, which has seen
greater than average rental growth over the years due to the quality of the development
and highly accessible location.
“Surrounded by waterfront boardwalks, cutting edge shopping, modern luxury dining and direct connections to all the major road networks, 6 Emporio Place is the ideal place to call home. It’s private, yet highly connected to everything that matters.”
Ric Peterson, RCQ
For prices and full details contact the marketing agent – Greg Young on 0488 238 988